Re: RE: Re: Off-Topic: Excite@Home told to end service

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 22:14:30 EST

I currently use Cox communications, Ron and they "rent" broad band from
excite. I'll know more after midnight tonight ;-)

Here's some related links

www.cox.com/info/htm
www.cox.com/moreinfo.htm
http://www.oso.com/shared/news/technology/ap_story.html/Technology/AP.V8863.
AP-Excite-Internet.html (AP press release)