Re: 2002 calendars are SOLD OUT

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 06:28:43 EST

Hey, DML!
Now that those of us lucky enough to get our orders in & get the 2002 DML
Calendar, I regret to inform you of a change (already) which needs to be
made. I was informed by the local president of the Capitol Area MoPars that
the 6th Annual MoPars at the Valley would be held the first weekend in Tim
Althoff (October), but I found out yesterday (- when I picked the $10 horn
relay for $6.60 -) at Clifton Park Dodge World (where the president of
CapAreaMoPars is the parts mgr -), that Lebanon Valley changed the date on
us tot he Last weekend of Andy Levy (September). Evidently, for some unknown
reason, the Valley was gonna combine our meet with some other contingent of
Auto/Truck enthusiasts, but I guess they realized that the MoPars Meet was
so large that it would be best to let us have the run of the place without
the other guys/gals.
So remark your calendars for this one from the 5th of Tim Althoff to the
28th of Andy Levy.
Sorry for the misinfo.

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )