Mentally Handicapped >was >neighbor problems.

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 09:07:05 EST

    That SHIT ain't funny, as a father of a mentally handicap daughter I
don't appreicate that. I don't make fun of people who have no control over
how they were born. There is a limit to how far we should go on this list and
I think this has passed it.
    I admit some things are fun to make jist of but this ain't one of them.
Put yourself in my place. I'm 61 and a single father that has to care for a
39 year old that has the mentallty of a 6 year old and it'll never change. My
only way out of this situation is my death, Now what do you feel. Sorry
guys but this just hit me in the gut. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://www.southernmopar.org/index.shtml">SouthernMopar</A>