RE: Re: Rims

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 14:12:11 EST

I had one rim on my 2000 Dakota Sport replaced under warranty by the dealer
because just shortly after I got it, the finish on the rim was starting to
get spider-web type cracks in it. Dealer took one look at it, and replaced
it right away. No questions asked. All of my other rims are fine with the
exception of the spare tire rim which is covered with stone chips from being
under the truck. That would almost be a recommendation to any new (or
existing I suppose too) Dakota owners, to pick up a spare tire cover and
place it over the spare under the truck. Keep the rim from getting all
chipped from stones.

Currie
2000 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4 5 Spd. 3.9L v6 Intense Blue