Re:Mopar Performance "Street Truck" manual

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 17:21:52 EST

$25+shipping....not bad at Mancini's. I agree alot of
good late model info.

In referance to this book, it's actually a really nice resource, I picked it
up for like 39 bucks or whatever it costs.. But unfortunatly it's not
really for the average joe. It's more along the lines of those of you that
are trying to modify your trucks to really run with the big boys.... It
doesn't really go into intakes and exhausts and it skips the basics, and
goes right to bore, stroke, and valve spring modifications.. but it's a
good resource.