national meet...any body know anything....

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 23:00:53 EST

I have been trying to find info on the meet but have been very
unsuccessful...All I can say is Anybody know anything...

I posted a message on dodgedakota.com and I have been greeted my a few
people that have said the same thing...does anyone know if the thing has
been canceled?

if it's on...then let me know about these questions...
I'm trying to plan on what days to ask off for work? what's going on on
Friday? I see sat. is the show/races and Sunday is the awards, and off
roading? How much is the show going to cost? Lastly, when is everyone
getting there?

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta