stuff to get rid of-revised

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 23:02:41 EST

I've got some stuff I want to unload if anyone wants to make me an
offer. I'm in Maryland, just north of Baltimore. I've added a few more
things today.
  For those who asked so far about the bug shield-I'll take $25 plus
actual shipping costs.

-15" Factory steel wheels with chrome trim rings and rams head center
caps, can be seen at:
http://users.erols.com/shetland/922x41.jpg
-15" American racing AR767 black rims with nascar style caps and rams
logo, can be seen at:
http://users.erols.com/shetland/index/index.html as the background
photo
-5 P255/55r17 R/T tires, tread worn evenly, 4 tires measure 4/32, 1
measures 7/32nds
-1994 Dakota Owners manual and customer care one packet (previously
offered but buyer never came through)
-5.2L magnum stock valve covers (get 'em chromed!)
-5.2L stock valve springs
-Gen III bugshield with fender shields

All items are "used" but in great shape.

Patrick