Re: 2002 Calendars have SOLD OUT

From: Chris & Linda Saltsman (prpldak@qbug.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 00:57:02 EST

speaking of these calendars, i got me a couple of days ago.... thanks jon...
had to get caught up..... they look great.. and i will make sure that my
truck will make it to the semi-finals... (still not going to give any secrets,
will be displayed at carlisle)
Chris
 http://www.geocities.com/just4u2plz/