DML;re question concerning online pc hackers

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 04:00:57 EST

DML-
          I t was not my intention to agravate anyone over this issue. Ijust
thought I'd share the info.
          As far as wether he was successful in what he was trying to do
does not really matter as there is nothing on my computers files he could
have wanted as I do not keep my financial or personal info on this computer
at this
time.(I've only owned this compaq since OCT) and I am still trying to figure
it out.(I ought to sign up for some classes to learn more about this thing)

ALL I do know is I value my privacy to a point and this kind of rattled me a
little bit. I guess I will have to get used to it if I want to continue to
play around online.

Again my apologies if I agravated anyone.

Ron-
2001 Dakota 3.9 4wd