Dakota USA meet St. Louis

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 23:50:45 EST

Hey Guys Sorry for not having information yet. I have been very busy at work
and The Dakota USA website is being rebuilt. It was a shock to me to to see
the Dakota USA fourm takign off this site but it is still here Mark jjust
took the link to it off. As of right now the meet is still on and it is open
to all owners of Dakotas, Rams, PTs Jeeps. The dates are still the same we
are just waiting for a contract from the track so we can review it and find
out the total price thats why we haven't posted more on it yet. After we get
the final price we will arange Hotels and everything and let you know the
break down of the price. We are looking at over 100 dakotas and no telling
how many PTs and Ram or Jeeps. The more people the lower the cost to
everyone. Sat is the show and race Frady we were going to try to get a tour
of te Truck plant then a cruise around St Louis so you realy only need to be
there Sat. Sunday we are trying to get a off road thing put together in the
area we want to have something for everyone to do.

Chris Lambert
President Dakota USA
01 QC 4.7 Graphite