dml:re:ole' 318 gave up under boost attn: tim berry

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 09:51:01 EST

Tim-
        I have a '94 5.2 shortblock assy in my shop just collecting dust(
actually it's covered,just a figure of speech). I took it on a trade 2 years
ago and have not used it. I live in sw PA, I can make you a nice deal on it
if you want . it has a new cam, lifters, oil pump and oil pump drive, and a
double roller timing set all included.
all it needs is the new parts installed and tranfer your heads and other old
parts off your ole' 318. It also has fresh piston rings and bearings.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 R/C