Brake and ABS Problem with my truck

From: Prashant Waghela (pedrodon@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 23:43:37 EST

Hello,

                  Couple of days ago i was drving back home from dallas (
bout a 200 mile trip) when suddenly bout 3/4 way into the trip my ABS and
BRAKE lights light up and remained on. I didnt feel any power loss or
anything...and my brakes work fine. But when i slow down and idle my truck
is wanting to die, and every so often it does die. But it starts right up
again. And also ever since then my speedometer doesnt work when im driving
under 25-30 mph...other then that its fine....Anybody got any ideas on how
to fix the problem....Thx in advance,

Prashant Waghela

98 RC V6 Dakota