RE: Electric fan on 360 Quad Cab

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 07:20:24 EST

Ken,
I'm getting ready to install dual fans on my 318. I previously had a single
18" that couldn't quite keep the temps down, but I don't have any doubts
about a dual setup performing well. Dual fans should work fine. But do
wire them parallel, not series. (Unless you're running 6v fans.) :'B
Rich - Ashburn, VA