Re: Re: Brake and ABS Problem with my truck

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 23:12:54 EST

If I'm not mistaken when I remember the rubber side of my 93 Dak, the rear ABS sensor is actually mounted on the front side of the differential above where the drive shaft attaches.

There are also two fuses and a relay switch that you can check. One is in the fuse panel under the dash (sorry I dont know what number slot off hand, the other fuse and relay are in the power distribution box in the drivers side fender.

Mike Styer
www.geocities.com