Re: Re: Senate Bill could hurt DML'ers

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 00:32:45 EST

This has been a very long on going debate here in Ca. To make a "VERY"
long story short, what would happen, the car must be driven under it's
own power to a specific yard, then they would crush it on site. Then
they started selling the "collector" type cars. Then they put them out
in a special area of the yard and punch holes in the block. Then they
just put the cars out to the rest of "us". It goes on and on. I think
Hot Rod actually rescued a '68 Camaro and built it up as a hot rod. You
would be suprised on what comes in and how un-informed the general
public is. Bottom line, I ain't gonna give up my '66 Olds, they're gonna
have to pry it from my cold dead hands, and the rest of my family as
well.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm