Re: It's snowing in Dallas

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 15:24:48 EST

My son called his mother in Waco a few minutes ago and reported he was driving
in the D/FW area (I don't know exactly where because he lives in Cleburne but
travels all over north dn central texas as an insurance adjuster) and he said
it was snowing where he was and he had just witnessed a bad veichle spin out
and the car as it was spinning was hit repeatedly by traffic on the freeway.