Re: re: Hurst shifter and Rice Spank

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 17:28:01 EST

So...
I'm at a stop light downtown yesterday and some kid in
a Honda something (they all look alike) nails it next to me.
I floored it rolling into second and caught his door just as
I hit third....or tried to hit 3rd....VAROOMMM!!!....double
clutched it quick, found 3rd and still beat him. But it
really pissed me off!....so moral of the story, I ordered
my COMPLETE Hurst shift kit today.

Enough is enough!

GS -
P.S. I feel better now..., the Bilsteins will have to wait. :(

Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com wrote:
Hey Fellas,
I've got a Hurst shifter sitting in my front room on the floor. If you want
any measurements off it, just let me know. I haven't installed it yet.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
PS. Maybe you can tell me what gaskets came with the shifter, as I am minus
these. Thanks!