Re: Pre-mag v8 questions

From: Baddakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 17:18:34 EST

I had a Hughes flat tappet 214/223 Duration cam in my 1991 when it was still
fuel injected (TBI). I also had some Crane 1.6 roller rockers and Edelbrock
performer rpm heads. It had a rough time idling but other than that it was
fine. It really increased the power but it was still done a 5000 rpms. I also
had a Jet stage 2 chip and when i wasn't sending it back for repair it helped
also. Not alot you can do with those computers. It was only able to run 9.57
in the 1/8th mile but that's much better than the 10.53 which was it's best
stock time. Hope this helps you. If you have any direct questions you can
email me off the list.

                                                Mike Stepp