Re: RE: another FYI on Autolite plugs

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 18:31:10 EST

What Bernd said. Also, they (Autolite) says, "However, if you are driving
your Dodge under heavy
 acceleration, excessive highway speeds, high idle or high rpm
conditions, then you may want to consider using the 3923."
That sure sounds like us to me!

Richard

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.