RE: Re: Head bolts Mopar vs ARP...Bernd...?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 19:57:27 EST

I am? Where? (Please don't tell me your ego was hurt with the "Dyno
Queen" comment.) LOL

I can and will back it up...and gave you an answer. Give ARP a
call...hehehehe. (Man you need to get your facts straight.)

And no...you do not have to own a R/T to post on the Yahoogroups R/T
list. Read previous posts from Niles and other "E-Board" members. The
two lists are there for the "Dakota" owners (Sport, SLT, SXT, R/T) and
basically anyone else who wants to own, does own, or has owned a
"Dakota". The R/T list is just more specific.

I made a stupid statement? "...either a new set of Mopar head bolts (I
prefer ARP)". What's stupid about that?!? Please do tell us.

- Bernd