RE: re: Head bolts Mopar vs ARP...Bernd...?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 20:28:01 EST

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net] On Behalf Of Scott Quaranta
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 7:24 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net; dakotart@yahoogroups.com
Subject: DML: re: Head bolts Mopar vs ARP...Bernd...?

Bernd,

This stupid statement,

Had a customer replace his Holley 52mm with a Flometrics TB and couldn't
believe the performance difference...Bruce, ya got them beat hands down!

- Bernd

Even Bruce chimed in and said you dont need to "PIMP" his product

Oh yea (Please don't tell me your ego was hurt with the "V-6 want to be"
comment.) LOL or how about Bahahahahahaha

> And no...you do not have to own a R/T to post on the Yahoogroups R/T
> list. Read previous posts from Niles and other "E-Board" members.
> The two lists are there for the "Dakota" owners (Sport, SLT, SXT, R/T)

> and basically anyone else who wants to own, does own, or has owned a
> "Dakota". The R/T list is just more specific.

** So dose that mean your coming to the R/T National meet too.....>>!

> I made a stupid statement? "...either a new set of Mopar head bolts
> (I prefer ARP)". What's stupid about that?!? Please do tell us.
>
> - Bernd

so you would recommend the 80.00 head bolt set from ARP vs the Mopar
Perf set for 10.00
Please do tell us.

Scott Q