Fog Lamp Bulbs

From: Jon SEYMOUR (n9ngw@msn.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 23:37:00 EST

I've been looking for quite some time for fog lamp bulbs that were a bit
brighter than the reccomended 893 ones, I finally found some the other day
when I was looking at all the bulbs that were in the same series as the
893's and found that the 885 bulbs have the same mounting flange as the
893's and they are 50 watt bulbs instead of the 37.5 watt ones our trucks
call for.
Just thought I would pass this along incase somebody might have had the same
idea as I did. Jon