Re: 6" body lift for 2001 CC

From: Kevin DeGarmo (blizzzzard69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 07:06:09 EST

I've never seen a manufactured 6" body lift ... dunno why he'd want to do
that, but he'd probably have to "build" it himself if he's set on the idea.

And, yes, you can run 15" wheels on the 2000+ daks ... the 16" wheel was
just part of a package. I'm running 15" wheels with no brake interference
at all.

Do you know why he needs/wants a 6" body lift? That'll stick out like a
sore thumb! lol