Re: Re: Pre-mag V8 questions

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 18:26:04 EST

FYI: the 360 TB venturis are bigger than the holes in the intake, so you
will have to open them up. Or just bolt it on as there are no clearance
issues, just loss of potential power.

The 360 TB and computer (if you can find it) definately give a better seat
of the pants feel, which my OTR dyno (large uphill climb on the Sunshine
Skyway) proved out. Accelerating form 60, I saw an addition 7mph when I hit
my check point.
TonyC