Magnuson Magnums(Dodge)?

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 05:35:33 EST

Dear Magnuson,
Please, please develop a supercharger kit for the Dodge Magnum V8's.
These 318/360 engines were/are produced since 1996. They found homes in
Rams, Dakotas, Durangos, Ram Vans and Grand Cherokees. They number in
the millions(?). They share a common "beer keg" intake that has alot of
interior space(plus the lifter valley) that may enable installation
inside the manifold.
I'm a member of the Dakota Mailing List and the Dakota R/T list and have
contacts and access to enthusiastic members and knowledgeable
aftermarket suppliers/manufacturers across the nation.
I'm sure I could arrange vehicles for evaluation/prototyping etc. I
could also arrange an initial group/bulk purchase to justify the
developement cost.

Please contact me;
Patrick Delgado
9am-4pm est