Dak under hood light

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 20:03:03 EST

I installed the under hood lamp on my Dak today. The # from Dodge for lamp
is # 56021441. And it was 21.00 but the wire loom was 25.00 I said forget
it,and wired myself with 16 guage wire, inline 15 amp fuse ,connectors,
shrink tubing, two clips, and plastic tubing to run wires into, all in all
it cost me 38.00 looks great like factory install. Just thought some of you
who plan to do this would like the part# for lamp. I am happy with results.
Bye.