RE: Smokin Daks

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 21:10:59 EST

well that's funny...I went to your page and was also presently surprised
that my site is linked on your site...well almost...I have a new addy
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html I know it's long but I
haven't been able to get my own domain yet...almost here...can you update
your link and then I will put your site on mine as well...very soon!

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta