Re: M1 2bbl manifold

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 20:34:51 EST

In a message dated 2/9/02 7:33:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, jndneff@texas.net
writes:

<< For those of you who have installed the M1 2bbl manifold, what all does it
 come with? Gaskets? New bolts? I know I'll need the install kit, but do I
 need to buy the gaskets and bolts seperate or do they come with either the
 manifold or the install kit? How about the thermostat housing? Can I use the
 stock one? >>

You need to buy gaskets separately. The bolts are included with the gaskets.
  You can re-use the thermostat housing. Where are you getting it from?

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 Ram QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker - All Motor & Staying
That Way