4 bolts left!!

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 00:57:47 EST

    Hey, I just got back from the shop, and I have four bolts left to
install. I can't remember where I took the throtle body. Whoops! Anyways,
I now have just a few questions left. My machinist says this motor is
capable of putting 300+ horsies to the ground with a decent automatic
tranny. Right now I have the stock 95 v6 auto in my truck and I know it
won't take the power. What kind of trans should I get, and what
modifications are required to use it reliably. I've never done tranny work
before although I am an auto. tech. Is a shift improver kit something I can
do in a few hours or is it a weekend project?

Will my 3.9L flywheel fit the 318 or should it be replaced?

Thanks in advance,
Geoff