RE: Re: RE: Smokin Daks

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 13:38:26 EST

opps! that damn Microsoft spell check...I must not have read it real close
and let it change the word the wrong one...
well, I am lucky that I can even remember my name! I have been so busy
since I transferred to a new college and switch my degree! I literally
don't have much time for anything. I kinda remember now. I agree we need a
bigger network of SY's. the only problem is that we have one true model
year for us...2000 are hit and miss! IB's have been offered a lot longer

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta