Re: "The Man" is holding me down

From: Mark Jackson (a0004096@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 09:11:03 EST

> Shoot, I am glad

Don't say shoot.....whenever police are involved

j/k

That does sound weird 65 in a 60. Here, you can go about 7 mph over before
you have to worry unless you're doing something else suspicious while
driving like ducking behind the wheel or staring at the cop or something.

If I remember from driving school, "...the only time you should do something
illegal (weird sounding ain't it) while driving is if instructed to do so by
a police officer i.e. proceeding through a red light while they are
directing traffic..."

Most cops I've come across would wait until the light changes or while the
light is red instruct you where to park when the light changes green. I
think you're dead on about the "rookie" thing.

Mark