NJ dealers' insults

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 13:40:01 EST

I'm looking to sell my '99 that has only 24000 on it, with all the mods, and
I've been to several Dodge & Ford dealers to get a trade-in value. Two Dodge
dealers offered me $9800 & $9500, and two Ford dealers offered me $10000 &
$11,500. This for a 5.2 2wd auto with a ton of mods, including 5 R/T wheels,
Pace Edwards Rolltop, Bedrug, 6cd changer, etc. etc. Like I said, only 24k on
her, with 7 trophies under her belt, and I still owe $13,300. Talk about
insulting! Even Ford offered me more than Dodge, but still not enough. This
sucks!
Anyways, what would be a fair private selling price? I'm looking for $16000,
but would let it go for $15000 with all it's mods if someone came up with the
cash. Am I being unrealistic?
If anyone on the list is interested, check my profile for the latest mods, as
my webpage is about a year old.

Kevin / NJ 99 318 R/T
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE DARKDODGE</A>
(page is way out of date, see my profile)