Re: RE: Re: Re: "The Man" is holding me down

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 18:06:38 EST

In article <000401c1b34d$704b20b0$c700a8c0@hiatt.net> , william@hiatt.net
("William H. Hiatt III") wrote:

> Jayson:
> Wow. Sorry to hear about that man! What force was this, CHP or IPD
> (Irvine Police Department)? If it's IPD, the ones I've dealt with (work
> related things, not speeding or anything) where pretty cool. CHP out of
> Newport Beach tend to be pretty nasty (I had a bad runin with one also).
>
> Anyways, traffic school isn't bad, and the plus side is your ticket
> shouldn't be too expensive. I wouldn't fight it though, because you
> could loose your chance to goto traffic schoolif you plead not guilty
> and then get a guilty verdict.
>

> Let me know
> william

William,

Your right the ticket most likly no be to bad $$$ but your insurence will go
up for a few years to come! I would fight it, hey it dosen't cost me to a
have lawyer go fight it any where in the counrty!

--

Donald Mallett Director Independent Associate 817 847-9497 Office 817 791-7052 Cell *---You have no rights if you don't know your rights...---* http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett