Re: *#%&*(@#n WIFE HIT THE DAK

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 22:11:13 EST

My dad backed into the passenger door on my 3 month old 1980 Plymouth
Sapporo in our driveway as he was leaving for work in the morning. He came
up to my bedroom to tell me only to find me and my future wife in bed! Iım
not sure what he thought about that but I think it was a draw and there was
no anger either way. It wasnıt all that bad. The door was fixed and Lucinda
and I have two teenagers and will be have our celebrating our 20th this May
:)

P.S the 1980 Plymouth Sapporo is the only foreign car I ever bought. Dam I
loved that car. Sold it due to I got a job with a company car. Keep the
wife!

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/