Re: Pictures Of The Bionic Truck Fire Damage Now On My Website

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 15:08:51 EST

Looks like how my first Dakota ('93) looked after "Fiasco" Dodge replaced
the leaking O ring in the distributor. Apparently, in my case, they
nicked the fuel rail during the R&R. Mine, too, was a total loss. I know
how you feel, Bill. I was also unemployed at the time and just about to
run out of unemployment benefits.

I don't know if you had the underhood liner or not. Rumor has it that in
a fire this liner drops down and smothers the fire. Sure didn't make any
difference in my case. My insurance was very generous on the claim; hope
yours is too!

Hang in there, Bill.

Richard in San Antonio

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:08:00 EST B1LLYW@aol.com writes:
> It's as bad as it looks. I'm still waiting to see what insurance
> will do.
> In the meantime, I also have the flu. When it rains, it pours.
>
> http://www.moparforme.com/bionic_fire_pictures.htm
>
> Bill White

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.