Tax time!

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 09:27:37 EST

Just about done with the taxes, I'm looking get the bed lined with Rhino
Liner and maybe one high performance engine accessory. The question is what?
Iım not going to work inside the block now. I was thing about the Flometrics
70mm Throttle Body or getting the PCM Flashed. I looking for general upgrade
in HP and torque. A increase in mpg will be nice, but not happy with with
any loss.

Any other ideas will be looked into also. all current mods list at the links
below.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/