Re: Timing chain swap (gasket parts)

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 18:46:29 EST

Well I am ordering through bernd, and hes got a cloyes, and an edelbrock (I
think thats what the second one was)...

I want somethign heavy duty... but at the same time... I cant afford a ton
of money. I'll prolly go with the edelbrock kit... I bought the stock
gear/chain from dodge and mines slacked enough to affect timing quite a
bit...

WEs