RE : 2003 RAM SRT-10 AVAILABILITY

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 23:04:37 EST

DML:
           The information I posted this morning (fri FEB 15)
was taken directly from my MSN BROADBAND feed
from my MSN homepage I will post what info was on it here. You guy's can be
the judge I am not posting misinformation here and I AM NOT LYING ABOUT
THIS!!!

1# Dodge introduced new P.V.O. division, which stands
for PERFORMANCE VEHICLE OPERATIONS.

2# Dodge will introduce 2002 (yes '02) VIPER SRT-10
convertible in early fall. (late SEPT '02)

3# Dodge will release 2003 Ram SRT-10 SHORTLY
AFTER VIPER SRT- 10 (WORD FOR WORD ON VIDEO)
  exec refered to RAM as BADDEST PICK-UP EVER
 BUILT
0-60 EST 5- SECONDS
1/4 MILE TIMES 13 SECONDS OR LESS
NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT PRICING!!!!!

4# 2003 Dodge NEON SRT-4 released by end of 2002
      FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR UNDER $20K

Also stated all performance oreinted cars,trucks,suv's would carry the SRT
badging.

this info is recounted to the best of my ability.

Ron
2001 Dakota 3.9 R/C 4WD