Getting Hit On

From: John (jkp_61@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 17:37:22 EST

   Sounds like you could count it as "getting hit on"
to me, when you start getting my age you will take
pretty much whatever you can get! Just go easy on the
truck though!! Since she ran into you, seems like the
least she could do is go out with you, maybe it will
turn in to something special; you know, fate!!!John