Re: DODGE WINS!

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 08:48:01 EST

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, C. Philip Cutler II wrote:

> Whoo HOO!@!!!! Dodge wins the Daytona 500!!!

While we're on the subject of Dodge, it was great seeing that the Daytona
International Speedway also uses Dodge trucks to pull the trolleys for the
track tour as well as for emergency vehicles....all in my color....red!

Also, Dodge had the biggest vehicle display on the property, had
something of a JEEP 101 Jamboree setup that you walk through showing off
alot of Dodge trucks.

Now if we could only get DIS to use 43 Dodge trucks for driving each race
driver around the track during driver introductions instead of those 43
bright yellow Trans Ams, that would be cool....wonder what those Trans Ams
will sell for?