Re: Re: Gen II guage faces? was: Clear Corners and 2000 7krpm Gauge Faces

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 10:07:44 EST

Mark..If you look on the dml homepage under group buys it appears someone
tried to organize a gen 2 group buy for guage faces but it never went
through.... I can remeber the guys name but he has the flamed 96 on the 2002
dml calander. If we can get something else going I'd be interested in a set
and I probably know a few other people too. I think they needed 35 orders
to make the guages..

-greg