MBRP EXHAUST GROUP BUY

From: KatzkinLeather@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 13:58:56 EST

Hey everyone. We are doing a group buy over at www.dodgedakotas.com and
thought we might as well offer it to everyone over here as well!

It is a group buy for MBRP performance exhaust. For those of you who dont
know about MBRP, the specialize in high flow, high quality, T304 stainless
steel exhaust systems. You can view more of their product at: www.mbrp.com

By all means ask others who have it what they think of the system. Ill tell
you I like mine better then any other system Ive had had and tate it higher
in quality, sound, and performance.

They also have 4 systems available for the dakota.

-Super single
-Classic Dual
-Cuda Style with rollpan
-The NEW GTS-Viper style with rollpan

We have an ok for MBRP to do a group buy on these for 15% off and FREE
SHIPPING (usually 45.00).

Along with this group buy we can offer any of their other products with the
same deal as well. ( http://www.premier-automotive.net/mbrp/mbrp.html ).

The best part of the whole group buy is that it is a time based group buy not
a mininum order, so if you place your order today it goes in today andyou
dont have to wait. The group buy only lasts until March 6th (2 weeks).

Jonas
Premier-Automotive.net
dakotagroupbuys@aol.com