Re: Was: SRT-10 Now: Dakota Sidewinder

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 14:46:16 EST

Which is what I had hoped would happen when Daimler took over, I mean
merged with, Chrysler. Dieter seems to understand niche marketing and the
way Americans really like fast, powerful performance vehicles.

I'm happy! 8^)

Richard
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 06:24:15 -0800 Stlaurent Mr Steven
<STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL> writes:
> One, I have to disagree somewhat, Jon.
>
> Have you noticed lately how Dodge is turning the direction of just
> being
> 'DIFFERENT' to the fastest and the best high-performance in its
> class?
>
> --------------------------------------
> Steven St.Laurent
> C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
> C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
> MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
> Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
> "Never be content with somebody else definition
> of you. Instead, define yourself by your own beliefs,
> your own truths, your own understanding of who
> you are. Never be content until you are happy with
> the unique person GOD has created you to be."

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.