Re:Tonneau Covers

From: John (jkp_61@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 17:00:52 EST

  I installed a LeBra Ultra-lift tonneau cover on my
'96 Dakota mid-Jan, and it has done nicely so far. I
have had no leakage from rain or car washes yet and it
looks real nice. It has similar to a zip-lock
attachment to its frame, so no snaps and the gas
shocks make it easy access to the bed(You open the
tailgate to get to the release handles). Also the
LeBra/Saddleman Ultralift really isn't that expensive
at $269 plus tax. I got mine from Advance Auto Parts.
The mgr there has had one for about 1-1/2 years with
no trouble. The only thing both of us have noticed is
that the weatherstripping sticks sometimes leaving a
little residue on the bedrails, I guess that it part
of having it seal. jkp.

=====
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~John