RE: RE: Re: bikes and dak's don't mix!

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 01:38:28 EST

well, the estimate was for $450.00. two small dents and a very minor
scratch. think that's high??? they have to remove the fender flare, and
tail lamp. They are going to paint everything on the back side of the bed.
I think he said they were going to clear coat the entire side of the bed...
they are charging 36 an hour for 10 hours. whatcha think?

well apparently, my insurance said that they will not cover it under the
comprehensive, because something collided into my truck. Well when a rock
"collided" into sisters car it was under comprehensive. Where do they draw
the line...Sooooo, I have to pay my collision deductible and rates go up!
She said that the kids parents should pay...well I never told her that I was
parked illegal. I have yet to talk to the kids parents, I would like to see
us split the deductible...since we were both at fault...

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta