Re: Gen-II Rear Sway Bars

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 08:47:43 EST

I have one on my 93, but I bought it when shortly
after my truck was new, I will check and see who
made it. I think it was Tokico??

Tom
--- "Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com>
wrote:
> Does anyone have a rear sway bar on a Gen-II
> with a V8? If so, who
> manufactured it, and where did you purchase it?
> I looked for one some time
> ago, but could only find ones listed for a V6.
>
> Thanks,
> Rich - Ashburn, VA

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.