RE: Re: Ball Joints\Control arm

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 09:15:57 EST

Hey Chuck!

Just a quick question for you....what made you decide to replace the ball
joints? I have a hunch that the rivets along with the crappy roads here in
Detroit are the source of my noise in the front end. Just curious. Thanks!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 36,400!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU