RE: Gen-II Rear Sway Bars

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 10:02:24 EST

Thanks for the replys. I'll see if I can find some information on the
Tokico, and Addco bars. Mark, where did you get the Addco bar? Tom, I'll
stay tuned for info on your bar too.

Rich, I assume your Hellwig bar clears the driveshaft ok? I actually called
Hellwig about their bars. They told me the bar would not clear the
driveshaft on a V8 powered truck, only a V6. This didn't make much sense to
me, but it's what they said.
Rich