RE: stuff for sale...great deals!!!

From: shanec@spie.org
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 11:47:57 EST

Tim,

I'm interested in one of your intake manifolds, however, I am a little
worried about the vacuum line connections. What will I have to do in order
to make my vacuum lines from a 92 fit the connections to the 99 or 97 intake
manifold? My fiancé has the truck right now so I can't go check how I'm set
up. Thank you for your help.

Shane Craven
shanec@spie.org
1992 LE CC 4x4 auto 3.9L V6