Dakota Factory Attn: kwreimer

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 15:59:01 EST

I have looked into a tour of Dodge City a couple of times in the last few
years.
I could not get a tour approved. They do not schedule tours on a normal
basis.
It's just about a closed plant to the public and I'm not sure why.
I do see the common carriers coming out of the plant with the new Dakotas
and Rams just about every day. Usually blocking Mound Road when i"m
trying to get home.
If I ever hear of a scheduled tour of the plant I will broadcast it to the
DML.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan